**UPDATE 2: **What was formerly the Self-Timer and Burst-Frame patch has been replaced. To maintain compatibility with older camera patches, the new patch combines the following patches into a single Tweaks-supported patch:
- Video camera flashlight
- Capture with volume-key
- Shutter sound
- Self-Timer and Burst-Frames
UPDATE: Did you come here wondering why the camera patch will not install? Unfortunately, due to code ninjas, there are a few patches that this patch does not play well with the video camera flashlight patch and a few naming patches. I am looking into things and am beginning to form a solution that I hope will clean up the camera patch ecosystem. Stay tuned.
Please leave comments below or twitter me if you have issues or a feature request for this patch.
When the camera app first starts, a service call is made to query all of the Tweaks settings. This service call can take a second or two to return at worst. As a result, you may notice that your configured settings do not take affect until 1-2 seconds after the camera app has initialized.
- Self-timer enable/disable
- Self-timer custom time setting
- Burst frames enable/disable
- Burst frames custom frame count
- Burst frame shutter release time. Note that this value may not work well below 2 seconds if you are using flash. Even if you aren’t, I’ve had hiccups where the device sometimes misses a frame.
- Shutter-sound enable/disable
- Capture with volume keys enable/disable
- Video camera flashlight enable/disable